We deliver the possibilities of data. YOU define what’s possible.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Drive customer escalations to satisfactory resolution by working with sustaining engineering teams on root cause and corrective actions.
- Candidate needs to drive product, factory, and process improvement to address sustaining customer issues on embedded (iNAND / MCP) and removable (uSD / SD / USB / CF) products.
- Individual would be responsible for driving FA results to root cause and corrective actions.
- Candidate will work extensively with Memory, FW, and factory engineering teams to resolve all customer critical issues.
- Candidate will need to provide executive summary and report to Executive team on regular basis and manage customer 8D report
Requires - MS/MBA/MA degree or degree in Engineering or equivalent with 10 or more years of related experience in Semiconductor Industry.
Desired - Experience in NAND memory product testing and quality. Candidate should have Flash (NAND) technical experience in embedded (iNAND / MCP) and removable (uSD / SD / USB / CF) products.
The ideal individual must have proven ability to achieve results in a fast moving, dynamic environment. Excellent communication (written and verbal) and organizational skills. Comprehensive knowledge and understanding of division/business unit strategic objectives and goals. Excellent planning and problem solving skills with the ability to work in a fast paced and limited resource environment. Systematic with good 8D problem solving, statistical data analyst and project management skills. Dynamic, motivated, and results oriented creative thinker.
ABOUT WESTERN DIGITAL
Western Digital Corporation is the world’s largest data storage company with a leading portfolio of HGST, SanDisk, G-Technology and WD brands covering flash and disk-based solutions. Deployed by the largest and most prominent organizations worldwide, Western Digital solutions are everywhere, touching lives and enabling great value from the data they possess.
Western Digital is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. Western Digital does not unlawfully discriminate and complies with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO Is The Law poster: Equal Employment Opportunity Is The Law.
Western Digital participates in the E-Verify program in the US. For more information click here. Este empleador participa in E-Verify.