Western Digital, We deliver the possibilities of data. Y
YOU define what’s possible
The key function is to create programs and leads integrated marketing planning to drive share, revenue and margin growth throughout the product lifecycle. Manages optimal usage of marketing budgets
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Defines processes to measure ROI for advertising and awareness efforts at online retailers or driving traffic to online retailers.
- Reviews market data, internal and industry trends to set appropriate goals and targets for the online channel.
- Implements processes to monitor all key competitive metrics at major online retailers capable of building long-term, productive relationships with management at key online retailers.
- Solid business acumen and experienced managing contract negotiations
- Undergrad degree. MBA highly preferred.
- French or German language skills a plus.
- 3+ year’s relevant experience in the online retail channel – either at a major retailer or managing an online sales channel.
- 7+ years of total marketing experience.
- Likes to roll up one’s sleeves and turns problems into long-term opportunities.
- Forward-thinking and entrepreneurial marketing professional.
- Keeps updated on trends, tries new things, challenges the status quo, loves data-based decisions blended with solid experience.
- Capable of taking high-level goals and driving teams to implement logical tactics.
- Experience successfully launching new products online and leading cross-functional teams, including PR, social and digital marketing.
- Track record of success driving online sales growth above and beyond normal growth rates.
- Advanced Excel skills and familiarity with online reporting tools at major retailers.
- Technology market background preferred, but not required.
- Strong analytic skills with the ability to synthesize data from many sources and develop logical, data based recommendations.
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills.
- Experience managing team of high performers and driving results.
- Candidate should have a proven track record of successfully partnering with sales and working with customers.
- Excellent communicator of both a high-level vision and tactical needs
ABOUT WESTERN DIGITAL
Western Digital Corporation is the world’s largest data storage company with a leading portfolio of HGST, SanDisk, G-Technology and WD brands covering flash and disk-based solutions. Deployed by the largest and most prominent organizations worldwide, Western Digital solutions are everywhere, touching lives and enabling great value from the data they possess.