We deliver the possibilities of data. YOU define what’s possible.
• 2 or more years ServiceNow Development experience.
• Have a knowledge on ITIL processes and how this is implemented in ServiceNow.
• Understands Incident Management, Change Management, CMDB, HR Case Management.
• Have extensive exposure on ServiceNow out of the box functions and defects.
• Have delivered various customizations, and integrations with other systems.
• Hands on experience with multiple development tools such as JAVA Script, XML, HTML, AJAX, CSS, HTTP, ODBC.
• Well knowledgeable with ServiceNow industry best practice development methodologies.
• Self-sufficient and able to work with minimal supervision.
• Willing to work in any time zone when needed.
• Can work harmoniously with multi-cultural virtual teams
• Gather functional requirements and develop technical solution documentation.
• Collaborates with Business Analysts or directly with business users to understand requirements and ensure technical solution proposal are understood and agreed with the business owners.
• Develop ServiceNow forms/functions/processes as a result of the proposed solution.
• Perform testing and provides training to process owners
• Performs System Administration.
• Provides timely progress report to manager and/or project leads/managers.
Skills and qualifications:
• Bachelor's degree in computer science or related degree
• 1 year + experience in web and software development
• Have knowledge in Mobile Application development is a plus but not required
• Flexible to prioritize projects as necessary and can work independently
• Knowledge of the software development life-cycle
ABOUT WESTERN DIGITAL
Western Digital Corporation is the world’s largest data storage company with a leading portfolio of HGST, SanDisk, G-Technology and WD brands covering flash and disk-based solutions. Deployed by the largest and most prominent organizations worldwide, Western Digital solutions are everywhere, touching lives and enabling great value from the data they possess.