Technician 3, Test Equipment Maintenance
Location: Batu Kawan, Penang
We deliver the possibilities of data. YOU define what’s possible.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible to sustain equipment uptime above the targeted goal.
- Responsible to complete all the scheduled PM within the stipulated time with no further issue.
- Responsible to completed equipment setup / conversion within or ahead of schedule.
- Responsible to sustain Jam Rate above goal.
- Responsible to sustain HW Overkill below goal.
- Responsible to sustain Socket Open Rate above target goal.
- Responsible to sustain Test Handler Drop Unit Rate below target goal.
Certificate / Diploma in Electrical & Electronic / Mechatronic or Equivalent.
Fresh graduate / Experienced.
Familiarity in computer system & computer network
Familiarity in MS Excel, Word, Power Point & Outlook
Must be able to work in 12 hour shift
Able to read, write and converse in English and Bahasa Malaysia
Able to work independently
Have a good interpersonal skill
ABOUT WESTERN DIGITAL
Western Digital Corporation is the world’s largest data storage company with a leading portfolio of HGST, SanDisk, G-Technology and WD brands covering flash and disk-based solutions. Deployed by the largest and most prominent organizations worldwide, Western Digital solutions are everywhere, touching lives and enabling great value from the data they possess.