Location: Petaling Jaya WDM P1
Req ID: JR-0000043083
We deliver the possibilities of data. YOU define what’s possible.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage system FA activities to improve product’s yield and quantity
- Perform failure analysis to determine failures mechanism and pursue appropriate corrective actions
- Recommend FA solution with preventive actions to parties concern
- Involve in system and new technical feature support
- Perform correlation study between test process and failure captured
- Responsible to write technical report(when assigned)
- Maintain and upgrade test equipment and test software capabilities.
- Ensure commonality/standardization among same process/system within related manufacturing sites
- Follow accordingly all generic company policies and regulations such ISO9001, ISO 14001, Safety and Housekeeping, WD software policy and other policies required by management
Experience in product design engineering.
Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
Solid state device knowledge
ABOUT WESTERN DIGITAL
Western Digital Corporation is the world’s largest data storage company with a leading portfolio of HGST, SanDisk, G-Technology and WD brands covering flash and disk-based solutions. Deployed by the largest and most prominent organizations worldwide, Western Digital solutions are everywhere, touching lives and enabling great value from the data they possess.