We deliver the possibilities of data. YOU define what’s possible.
Role and Scope:
- Financial & Credit Risk Analysis: Assess customer financial health and creditworthiness for WD global customer base. This will encompass analysis of Financial Statements, conducting independent research, and applying analytical skills to make a valid assessment of risk.
- Internal Relationship Management: Actively engage WD counterparts in Sales, Sales Operations, Pricing and in all segments of the WD supply chain to understand customers’ engagement model and requirements, develop the ability to anticipate future financial impacts. Influence and shape the design of customer incentive and marketing programs in support of WD revenue growth and emerging product offerings.
- External Relationship Management: Engage directly with end customer to ensure healthy relationship dynamics as well as drive process improvements through the Order to Cash interaction. Includes conflict resolution, problem solving and customer negotiations.
- Problem solving across the cash conversion process: Ensure accurate WD cash flow forecasting and effective Finance operations. Manage escalations in the resolution of customer collections dispute resolution / reconciliations. Includes some compliance responsibility and data analysis.
- •BS or MBA in Business, Finance, Accounting or related field.
- Excellent communication skills, ability to influence and negotiate effective solutions with a diverse partners (local / global, internal / external).
- Problem solving and critical thinking skills, ability to prioritize deliverables in a fast paced environment. Ability to autonomously identify problems across supply chain, determine root causes; then develop & implement solutions for strategic customer accounts
- Bias for action: ability to manage through roadblocks, take risk & make decisions.
- Basic understanding of Financial Statements and financial flows.
- Knowledge of customer incentives and marketing programs is a plus.
- Strong MS Excel skills and analytics.
ABOUT WESTERN DIGITAL
Western Digital Corporation is the world’s largest data storage company with a leading portfolio of HGST, SanDisk, G-Technology and WD brands covering flash and disk-based solutions. Deployed by the largest and most prominent organizations worldwide, Western Digital solutions are everywhere, touching lives and enabling great value from the data they possess.
Western Digital is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. Western Digital does not unlawfully discriminate and complies with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO Is The Law poster: Equal Employment Opportunity Is The Law