Engineer 1, Process Engineering
Location: Laguna, Philippines (PHO)
Req Id: JR-0000042369
We deliver the possibilities of data. YOU define what’s possible.
1. Prepare BE Magnetic Tests & key fab process data package.
2. Perform QST-SDET analysis and decide sample selection and sorting for CTL/RIL/DOE builds.
3. Support and develop DOE build analytics dashboards and analysis tools.
4. Support smart automation projects in line with DOE PE systems.
5. Support end to end data architecture requirements for data analytics and machine learning on development builds.
Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree , Engineering (Chemical), Engineering (Civil), Engineering (Electrical/Electronic), Engineering (Industrial), Engineering (Environmental/Health/Safety) or equivalent.
FRESH GRADUATES are welcome to apply.
With strong fundamentals in Engineering.
Knowledgeable in statistical tools and analysis.
Proficient in Microsoft Office.
Strong interpersonal skills, team player and capable to work cross functional globally.
With good communication and analytical skills and problem solving abilities
Full-Time position(s) available.
ABOUT WESTERN DIGITAL
Western Digital Corporation is the world’s largest data storage company with a leading portfolio of HGST, SanDisk, G-Technology and WD brands covering flash and disk-based solutions. Deployed by the largest and most prominent organizations worldwide, Western Digital solutions are everywhere, touching lives and enabling great value from the data they possess.