We deliver the possibilities of data. YOU define what’s possible.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Operations and Customer Support:
- Execute daily operational procedures under a tiered support model
- Maintain and update SOP’s for day-to-day procedures with an eye to ensure business friendly user experience
- Recommend and facilitate program initiatives including vendor selection process and supplier contracts without Managed Service Providers
- Serves as the backup to the Contingent Workforce Manager
Process and Systems:
- Deliver execution and administration of program infrastructure and workflow such as guides and
- Serves as process SME to facilitate, guide, and drive process adoption across the business; while raising process improvement opportunities
- Oversee and support process task and seamless execution
- SME in providing guidance of system solutions such as ServiceNow and a vendor management system (VMS).
Reporting and Analysis:
- Must be able to demonstrate and execute ongoing reporting requirements and ad-hoc related request
- Develop and maintain metrics and reporting of U.S. and global contingent workforce
- Analyze and present data-driven US program results, trends, issues, surveys, and improvement recommendations by the numbers
- Serve as project stakeholder, including but not limited to system and process solutions; and implementations
- To channel program user feedback into project opportunities for program improvements
- Involvement as US resource in partnering with global GTAP and cross functional teams to standardized / localize / globalize program solutions
Training and Education:
- Development and maintaining of training guides, job aids and educating hiring managers and internal stakeholders on program processes, guides, and policies
- Drive adoption of policy and procedures (i.e. on-boarding, off-boarding, and compliance workflow/requirements)
- Partner with Procurement to align on and utilize on identified supplier strategy
- Execution of regularly scheduled supplier business reviews
- BA/BS or equivalent years of experience, preferably in Business, Human Resources Management
- 5+ years of contingent workforce experience or equivalent
- Experience in a global Talent Acquisition organization; with emphasis in contingent workforce and supplier management
- Good knowledge in variances of U.S. best practices and employment law requirements of Contingent Workforce
- Experience and strong knowledge in a Internally Managed Contingent Workforce Program
- Manufacturing or tech environments highly desired
- Desire to have impact in an environment of change where processes and programs are evolving
- Project management and process improvement background with exceptional analytical, organization, and problem solving skills
- Ability to demonstrate strong written and verbal communication, cross-function global collaboration, and supplier/vendor management working on medium to complex problems of diverse scope
ABOUT WESTERN DIGITAL
Western Digital Corporation is the world’s largest data storage company with a leading portfolio of HGST, SanDisk, G-Technology and WD brands covering flash and disk-based solutions. Deployed by the largest and most prominent organizations worldwide, Western Digital solutions are everywhere, touching lives and enabling great value from the data they possess.
Western Digital is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. Western Digital does not unlawfully discriminate and complies with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO Is The Law poster: Equal Employment Opportunity Is The Law.
Western Digital participates in the E-Verify program in the US. For more information click here. Este empleador participa in E-Verify.