STAFF ENGINEER, PROCESS ENGINEERING
Location: Bayan Lepas, Penang
We deliver the possibilities of data. YOU define what’s possible.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for Software Development and Support for engineering and analytics related applications.
- Involve in Project Lifecycle Management - Project management, project requirements study and documentation, project development, project status meeting and project status update.
- Responsible for Sputter Process Optimization and Engineering Improvement Work
- Participate in internal software research and developments works.
- Investigate and resolve application supports queries in a timely and effective manner.
- Perform routine maintenance task, checking and reporting.
- Responsible for application performance monitoring and feedback on any improvement plan.
- Master/ Bachelor in Computer Science / Information Technology.
- Minimum 7-10 years working experience preferably in the area of system development, systems analysis, design, programming and software testing experience
- Possess excellent project co-ordination and good programming/database troubleshooting skill.
- Knowledge of R Language, Microsoft .Net, MSSQL and ASP .Net is mandatory.
- Knowledge of Python, Data Warehouse, Statistics, Visual Analytics and Big Data Analytics will be an added advantage.
ABOUT WESTERN DIGITAL
Western Digital Corporation is the world’s largest data storage company with a leading portfolio of HGST, SanDisk, G-Technology and WD brands covering flash and disk-based solutions. Deployed by the largest and most prominent organizations worldwide, Western Digital solutions are everywhere, touching lives and enabling great value from the data they possess.