Senior Engineer, product Design Engineering
Location: Bangalore, India
Req Id: JR-0000042389
We deliver the possibilities of data. YOU define what’s possible.
• Provide hardware design services to teams across Western Digital for engineering and production tester requirements.
• Work with internal and external customers for tester development requirements.
• Involve in Simulation process.
• Develop hardware validation plans and review test results.
• Board bring-up, analyze, validate and characterize hardware designs.
• Proactively participate in technical discussions and collaborate with cross-functional team, mechanical, firmware, software and product engineering teams.
•Requires MS/ME/MTech degree in Electronics or Electrical.
•Solid knowledge of electrical engineering fundamentals
•Strong understanding in VHDL/FPGA development
•Exposure to various standard bus architecture and interfaces such as PCIe, SAS, SATA, USB, SPI, I2C, SD, eMMC, MIPI (UFS) etc...
•Self-motivated, self-directed and flexible to work in various functions of hardware design team.
•The ideal individual must have desire to achieve results in a fast moving, dynamic environment.
•A proven desire to work as a team member, both on the same team and outside of the team.
•Ability to troubleshoot and analyze complex problems.
•Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
•Excellent communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills
ABOUT WESTERN DIGITAL
Western Digital Corporation is the world’s largest data storage company with a leading portfolio of HGST, SanDisk, G-Technology and WD brands covering flash and disk-based solutions. Deployed by the largest and most prominent organizations worldwide, Western Digital solutions are everywhere, touching lives and enabling great value from the data they possess.