Engineer, Manufacturing Equipment Engineering
Location: Batu Kawan, Penang
We deliver the possibilities of data. YOU define what’s possible.
- Be responsible for WB Equipment day to day sustaining job & PM
- Able to work with different function groups to work towards common goal of yield, quality and delivery
- Responsible to liaise with NPI, process engineering and Equipment vendor on Equipment upgrading and qualification
- Be responsible to drive Equipment improvement project, quality improvement and Productivity project
- Responsible to prepare Equipment specification, Equipment qualification & commissioning till release to Production.
- Responsible to machine/tooling modification/upgrading to meet product quality and new requirement.
- To improve machine OEE, MTBA, MTBF and UPH
- Responsible to provide technical training to Engineer and technician.
- Responsible to lead and drive for cost saving initiatives
Additional Job Description
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical/Mechanical /mechatronic engineering or Equivalent qualification
- Able to hands on and provide Systematic problem analysis.
- Ability to troubleshoot, analyze complex problems
- Good leadership/Team player and able to work independently.
- Strong knowledge in FMEA,DMAIC,8D & statistic tool
- Good in Project management
ABOUT WESTERN DIGITAL
Western Digital Corporation is the world’s largest data storage company with a leading portfolio of HGST, SanDisk, G-Technology and WD brands covering flash and disk-based solutions. Deployed by the largest and most prominent organizations worldwide, Western Digital solutions are everywhere, touching lives and enabling great value from the data they possess.