We deliver the possibilities of data. YOU define what’s possible.
Western Digital is seeking a Senior Quality Program Manager to manage our platform hybrid programs with focus on Quality Program Management responsibility during the development and product launch phases, this candidate will play a major role in defining and monitoring the master test plan and quality requirements as part of the development program core team. This candidate shall have a strong understanding of quality systems and manufacturing, with an assertive and innovative approach to implement cross functional requirements. The candidate shall be highly organized, methodical, and shall work interactively with cross-functional teams.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Participate and represent Quality Assurance in all core team meetings
- Establish and track multiple program change activities as the product transitions through development and into production
- Set up comprehensive requirements and quality systems to insure product and process readiness from IQA through final product inspection / customer shipments and field performance readiness
- Present and report the quality program readiness to executive management.
- React to and establish quality corrective action plans to meet to meet the aggressive business needs
- Monitor development progress and provide quality solutions and support through the core teams to help establish and achieve program schedules
- Bachelor’s degree in related field with 10+ years of Program Management Experience
- Good understanding of ISO quality systems related to manufacturing and quality
- In-depth understanding of development process quality controls and customer qualification requirements
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong written and verbal communication, presentation and organizational skills
- Experience with customer interaction to support customer visits and audits
ABOUT WESTERN DIGITAL
Western Digital Corporation is the world’s largest data storage company with a leading portfolio of HGST, SanDisk, G-Technology and WD brands covering flash and disk-based solutions. Deployed by the largest and most prominent organizations worldwide, Western Digital solutions are everywhere, touching lives and enabling great value from the data they possess.
Western Digital is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. Western Digital does not unlawfully discriminate and complies with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO Is The Law poster: Equal Employment Opportunity Is The Law
Western Digital participates in the E-Verify program in the US. For more information click here. Este empleador participa in E-Verify.