Supervisor, Manufacturing Equipment Maintenance
Req ID: JR-0000041491
We deliver the possibilities of data. YOU define what’s possible.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Initiate and follow-up cost down project
- Work with equipment engineering to perform analysis for equipment fail parts, find the root cause and fix.
- Well arrange the shift tech repair activities to meet production requirement and department goal
- Work with Training department to update technician training material, and deliver training
- Document specification (WI/OCAP) creation, approval & updating in Agile
- Regularly spare part review & control safety inventory.
- Close related 6S & OFI findings, find solutions for long term improvement.
- Bachelor or above degree in Electronic or Mechanical engineering
- At least 2~3 years in BI or Tester equipment engineering or PCB repairing experiences
- Familiar with Analog and Digital circuit basic knowledge
- Familiar with basic component and measure method
- Can make simple test environment to check fail parts
- Familiar using soldering tools
- Familiar with some measure instrument such as oscilloscope/multimeter etc. to do analysis
- Good team spirit and ability to work under high pressure
- Strong ownership sense and self-motivation
- English communication capabilities in speaking and writing
- Strong communication skills
- Be good at Microsoft office software: PPT, Excel & Word
ABOUT WESTERN DIGITAL
Western Digital Corporation is the world’s largest data storage company with a leading portfolio of HGST, SanDisk, G-Technology and WD brands covering flash and disk-based solutions. Deployed by the largest and most prominent organizations worldwide, Western Digital solutions are everywhere, touching lives and enabling great value from the data they possess.