Western Digital, We deliver the possibilities of data. YOU define what’s possible
Responsible for the management and coordination of the marketing
activities for the Northern Europe Retail & Online customers, supporting
the Northern Europe Channel Marketing Manager. Execute
activities to drive maximum ROI for products in the region. Demonstrate a clear
understanding of all channels and customer needs. Should be business-oriented
whilst driving activities with sales and cross-functional teams.
Domestic and/or international
travel will be required.
- Support the Northern Europe Channel
Marketing Manager & work in collaboration with the Northern Europe Sales
Organisation by developing effective marketing programs & activities with
Retailer, Etailer, and, occasionally, VAR accounts, that will help achieve
sales targets, drive volume, and market share.
with Retailers and Etailers on category management projects and provide
adequate retail and etail solutions to optimize the assortment in line
with business objectives
all online content is delivered to a high standard across Retailer, Etailer
and, occasionally, VAR accounts, websites
agencies across a wide range of activities including, but not limited to,
providing customers with appropriate POP displays to achieve primary, secondary
and cross-category placement in selected areas in store.
product launches with Retailer, Etailer and, occasionally, VAR accounts
with agency to drive in-store merchandising efforts with Retailers
special projects, reports & analysis as required
and maintain productive relationships with all channel partners and WDC sales,
product marketing, corporate marketing, marcoms, business operations, PR
and social teams.
- Manage the coordination of relevant trade shows, partner conference
& sales trainings including, but not limited to design, content and
- Work with Retailer, Etailer and, occasionally, VAR accounts to
deliver bespoke marketing programmes in line with WDC Sales &
- Responsible for reporting management & reporting of channel
promotions, including ROI
- Initiate purchase orders for all marketing activities, requiring
- Support Northern Europe Channel Marketing Manager with the
administration of the purchase order management system for Northern Europe
- Prepare and present in-depth quarterly analysis of all promotional
activities from previous quarter by region. Compare results to prior year
highlighting cost, ROI, top sellers by product, by customer and other
Education and/or Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Marketing or equivalent. Must be technically literate and proficient
- 4 years business experience.
Involvement in marketing-oriented projects strongly preferred
- Consumer/technology brand experience preferred
- Agency management experience a plus