We deliver the possibilities of data. YOU define
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND
- Produce and Maintain Performance
Matrix and Dashboard using all applicable tools (Excel, PowerPoint, queries,
- Plan and place order for stocks
- Produce data analytics to support
the planning and execution of the objectives
- Monitor and manage customer
- Resolve issues with our worldwide
teams (IT, Sales, Technical Support Engineers, Finance, Logistics, etc.) to
drive satisfactorily remedies to customer requests and exceptions
- Update ERP System
- Communicate and present data to
- 2+ years of experiences with customer
support/fulfillment, account management or technical support or equivalent.
- BA/BS (undergraduate) or equivalent industry
experience…MA/MS (graduate) a plus.
- Experienced complex Excel calculation (formulas,
macros, VBA, trending, etc.)
- Data query experienced is a plus (VB, SQL,
Tableau, Spotfire, Brio, Business Intelligence)
- Technical product knowledge would be beneficial
- Preferred Skills
- Microsoft Office, SAP, Oracle
- Excellent Excel Skills
ABOUT WESTERN DIGITAL
Western Digital Corporation is the world’s largest data
storage company with a leading portfolio of HGST, SanDisk, G-Technology and WD
brands covering flash and disk-based solutions.
Deployed by the largest and most prominent organizations worldwide, Western
Digital solutions are everywhere, touching lives and enabling great value from
the data they possess.
Western Digital is an equal opportunity employer. We are
committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all applicants and
Digital does not
unlawfully discriminate and complies
with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO Is The Law poster:
Employment Opportunity Is The Law.
Western Digital participates in the E-Verify program in the
US. For more information click here. Este empleador participa in E-Verify.