1. Perform failure analysis on board level and component level (mainly NAND) to identify the failure mechanism.
2. Drive Product Quality improvement by working with Design, Development and Manufacturing teams on root cause investigation, corrective actions definition and implementation.
3. Manage manufacturing line excursions by working with factory Product Engineer/Quality and Reliability Engineer to define the affected material scope, implement containment actions and drive root cause investigation.
4. Involve in new product introduction to manufacturing to achieve the defined quality goals and ensuring quality monitors are in place.
5. Define the quality test flow and develop/maintain quality test programs.
6. Monitor Outgoing Quality Assurance (OQA) and Ongoing Reliability Test (ORT) indicators and react to out of control points.
ABOUT WESTERN DIGITAL
Western Digital Corporation is the world’s largest data storage company with a leading portfolio of HGST, SanDisk, G-Technology and WD brands covering flash and disk-based solutions. Deployed by the largest and most prominent organizations worldwide, Western Digital solutions are everywhere, touching lives and enabling great value from the data they possess.