We deliver the possibilities of data. YOU define what’s possible.
Western Digital is a market leader in enterprise data storage and develops advanced hard disk drives, enterprise-class solid state drives, and external storage solutions and services that are used by large and sophisticated companies to store, preserve and manage data. Western Digital storage solutions have a reputation for quality, reliability and innovation. Our technology is trusted by the world's high-transactional enterprises, Internet services companies, creative professionals, and consumer electronics and automotive system manufacturers to store the avalanche of new content resulting from cloud computing and services, virtualization, social networks, HD video and mobile platforms.
The Enterprise Account Manager M&E is responsible for growing WDC revenue and customer success in the Los Angeles and Vancouver, BC as the primary responsibility. The EAM is responsible for developing relationships with senior level executives in their assigned accounts and developing a partnering strategy with each account. The successful EAM will manage the entire sales process from opportunity creation to deal closure. The EAM must be able to articulate technology and position products to both business and technical leaders to assure complete customer satisfaction through all stages of the sales process.
- Residence in the Los Angeles is a requirement.
- Generate new account relationships and develop strategic partnerships.
- Identify & Qualify opportunity to scale product revenue.
- Develop the Go-to-Market Model for the geography to achieve deeper and broader account penetration for the region and assigned accounts
- Responsible for representing the product to customers and at field events such as conferences, seminars, etc.
- Able to convey customer requirements to Product Management teams.
- Required to read/write in Salesforce.com on a daily basis or as necessary
Ideal candidate must be self-motivated with a proven track record selling and delivering solutions into the Media & Entertainment segment. You must possess strong presentation skills and be able to communicate professionally in written responses to emails. You must be organized and analytical as well as able to eliminate sales obstacles through creative and adaptive approaches. Travel throughout the region may be required.
- 5+ years relevant experience selling to strategic M&E customers
- Demonstrate success in a new account acquisition/hunter role in the M&E industry
- Experience with complex media workflows from production, post-production to release, content distribution and video play-out.
- Experience with Object Storage, JBOD’s/JBOF’s and compute platforms is a must
- Experience and familiarity with flash-based storage technologies a plus
- A background in selling storage (SAN, direct attach, NAS)
- BS (technical degree preferred)
- Familiarity with Software Defined Storage is a plus
ABOUT WESTERN DIGITAL
Western Digital Corporation is the world’s largest data storage company with a leading portfolio of HGST, SanDisk, G-Technology and WD brands covering flash and disk-based solutions. Deployed by the largest and most prominent organizations worldwide, Western Digital solutions are everywhere, touching lives and enabling great value from the data they possess.
Western Digital is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. Western Digital does not unlawfully discriminate and complies with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO Is The Law poster: Equal Employment Opportunity Is The Law