We deliver the possibilities of data. YOU define what’s possible.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
In this position, individual will take part in HW design of client SSD products. The scope includes but not limited to
1. HW architecture definition
2. PCB design including schematic capture simulations and layout supervision
2. EVT and bring-up test planning and execution
3. Working with various teams in order to meet product level requirements from the HW design point of view.
1. System understanding
2. PCB design (schematic capture and layout supervision)
3. Familiar with ASIC design flow
4. PCIe Gen3 and Gen4, DDR3 and DDR4 interfaces knowledge
5. Good understanding in signal and power integrity (capable of conducting simple simulation)
6. Good understanding in switching power supply design specifically bucks regulators.
7. Good understanding in EMI and ESD aspects
8. Hands-on experience with high-speed oscilloscopes, logic analyzer, PCIe protocol analyzer, JBERT and TDR.
9. Organized and documentation oriented
ABOUT WESTERN DIGITAL
Western Digital Corporation is the world’s largest data storage company with a leading portfolio of HGST, SanDisk, G-Technology and WD brands covering flash and disk-based solutions. Deployed by the largest and most prominent organizations worldwide, Western Digital solutions are everywhere, touching lives and enabling great value from the data they possess.
Western Digital is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. Western Digital does not unlawfully discriminate and complies with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO Is The Law poster: Equal Employment Opportunity Is The Law
Western Digital participates in the E-Verify program in the US. For more information click here. Este empleador participa in E-Verify.