Location: Batu Kawan, Penang
We deliver the possibilities of data. YOU define what’s possible.
· Validate & firm system planned orders in SAP for planner to schedule the build.
· Identify the gap between system planned order vs actual build plan with the goal of narrow down the gap between the two to achieve accurate planned order from system.
· Review the build ahead plan to optimize factory capacity utilization.
· Limited changes for priority during the week to ensure the firmed BP stability. Control the changes to BP that might cause by ECO cut in, quality issue, true line down of machine.
· Meet order OPSD (Original Promise Ship Date) or PGI date
· Meet adjusted PGI at high priority
· Pull in to meet adjusted CRSD per priority sequence.
· Achieve min 98% backlog OTD vs system PGI.
· Identify the PGI commit issue that caused by ECO change, BOM revision changes, test configure changes.
· Responsible to resolve issues by working with factory cross functional teams to ensure smooth BP execution.
· Bachelor degree in any field
· Good MRP knowledge & SMT Knowledge
· Highly motivated, team player, thrives on challenge and delivering exceptional results
· 3 to 5 years of experience in a production planning, materials planning management in
electronic manufacturing field.
· Solid experience of SAP,I2 and MES (Manufacturing Execution System) is preferred;
· Proficiency in Microsoft Excel; Highly attention to data.
· Good verbal and written communication skills in English and other languages.
Western Digital, HGST, and SanDisk offers a highly competitive compensation package and great benefits. The company provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other legally protected status.