Engineer, Reliability Engineering
Location: Seberang Perai Selatan, Penang
We deliver the possibilities of data. YOU define what’s possible.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Study the reliability data from product excursion evaluation or qualification. Perform risk assessment and summarize the usage model from reliability data. Define reliability monitor plan in the process and define sampling criteria. Maintain and develop the reliability test procedure. Managing the reliability test capability and test schedule. Develop reliability test capability for new products or technologies. Explore new method of reliability test.
· Bachelor Degree and/or Master in Electrical/ Electronic or Microelectronic Engineering with minimum 5 years in reliability engineering and analysis
· Familiar with acceleration test methodology and process
· Familiar with semiconductor assembly process and technology
· Understand semiconductor product life time requirement and usage model
· Familiar with the process reliability monitor and sampling methodology
· Understand HAST, TC, HTST, data retention, component mechanical and reliability tests
· Good communication and presentation skills
· Good teamwork spirit
· Decent Leadership skill and project management skill
· Fluent English speaking, reading and writing skill
· Fluent in English speaking, reading and reliability qualification report writing
· Previous reliability experience in IC or memory devices is preferred
· Experience in Board Level Reliability
Generic & Functional Skills / competencies
Technical report writing and presentation skills, qualification report compilation
ABOUT WESTERN DIGITAL
Western Digital Corporation is the world’s largest data storage company with a leading portfolio of HGST, SanDisk, G-Technology and WD brands covering flash and disk-based solutions. Deployed by the largest and most prominent organizations worldwide, Western Digital solutions are everywhere, touching lives and enabling great value from the data they possess.