Technician 4, Process Technician
Location: Seberang Perai Selatan, Penang
We deliver the possibilities of data. YOU define what’s possible.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist engineer for new material/component first articles inspection and final buyoff.
- Assist engineer in continuous improvement on direct/indirect material cost down, UPH & yield enhancement program.
- Assist engineer in AI/engineering build, execute DOE/ evaluation and data collection.
- Manage engineer’s logistic needs.
- Any other duties assigned from time base on schedule and unscheduled activities.
- Handle abnormal Lots disposition & RCA.
- Diploma in Mechanical/Material/Electrical/Physics Engineering
- 2+ years of process engineering experience in semiconductor assembly and test manufacturing plant.
- Must have experience and knowledge at FOL/EOL Assembly process.
- Create program, optimization and manage golden recipe.
- Proficient in standard business application software, Tools & standard engineering method (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, JMP, DOE,).
- A proven desire to work as a team member, both on the same team and outside of the team.
- Ability to troubleshoot and analyze problems.
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
- Excellent English communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Batu Kawan,Penang.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
ABOUT WESTERN DIGITAL
Western Digital Corporation is the world’s largest data storage company with a leading portfolio of HGST, SanDisk, G-Technology and WD brands covering flash and disk-based solutions. Deployed by the largest and most prominent organizations worldwide, Western Digital solutions are everywhere, touching lives and enabling great value from the data they possess.