Description Technician 2, Production Test
Location: Seberang Perai Selatan, Penang
We deliver the possibilities of data. YOU define what’s possible.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Working in Testing & PCBA
failure analysis engineering team.
- Perform Failure Analysis, find
Root Cause and develop Corrective Action Plan.
- Debugging the board and find the
root cause in production line.
- Quick learning of Circuits and
Troubleshooting Principles when the new product introduced.
- Being responsible for all test
reject WIP and reducing in to minimum level.
- Good experience in handling Repair
Station equipment’s & Accessories.
- Preparing trouble shooting guide
for test error codes.
- To maintain the Document &
- Train new Technician in Failure
Analysis & Rework methods.
- Work with other members of the
team to improve our processes, tools, methods, effectiveness, and
- Provide technical leadership and
Engineering support in the production process and achieve the testing
- Provide technical support on
- Document preparations for new
products and engineering changes
- Candidate must possess at least a
Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Engineering
(Electrical/Electronic), Engineering (Others), Engineering (Mechatronic/Electromechanical)
- At least 3 year(s) of working
experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work
in Batu Kawan.
- Preferably Non-Executives
specializing in Manufacturing/Production Operations or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
ABOUT WESTERN DIGITAL
Western Digital Corporation is the world’s largest data storage company with a
leading portfolio of HGST, SanDisk, G-Technology and WD brands covering flash
and disk-based solutions. Deployed by the largest and most prominent
organizations worldwide, Western Digital solutions are everywhere, touching
lives and enabling great value from the data they possess.