We deliver the possibilities of data. YOU define what’s possible.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Participate in design, implementation and validation of the reliability test process application software using C++ or scripting and to provide accurate logs and data.
- Participate in the development of new reliability test strategies or approaches inclusive of new drive technology like HYBRID drives
- Perform code debugging/emulation on failure related to code using bus analyzer.
- Work with team leads to fulfill the assigned software development tasks including coding, debugging/emulation, validation & deployment
- Work with multiple technical teams in Asia as well as in US in terms of the new feature integration for dedicated product
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Electronic/Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or Computer Science
- Minimum 5 years of working experience, with C/C++ programming environment
- Knowledge of HDD & HYBRID drive is a plus
- Results orientated and organized with the ability to deliver against deadlines
- Good communication skills with the ability to form and maintain good relationships internally and externally
- Good interpersonal, negotiation and influencing skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong technical mindset and able to read and interpret technical data and translate to others
- Highly numerate with the ability to research, assemble manage and manipulate numerical information
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy skills
- Project management skills
Deployed by the most prominent organizations worldwide, industry-leading WD-branded hard drives (HDDs), solid state drives (SSDs) and personal storage solutions deliver the possibilities of data and high value from the information they possess. WD, SanDisk, HGST and G-Technology branded solutions position Western Digital Corporation as the world’s largest data storage company.