Location: Laguna Philippines
Req Id: JR-0000041853
We deliver the possibilities of data. YOU define what’s possible.
Job Description Summary
Support Back End Head Operations Dev Engineering teams on qualifying and integrating Slider Fab Technology building block on the DOE and Staging products. The responsibility entails having opportunity to team up and collaborate with various BE Core Development team in delivering process technology requirements.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Validate new BE process from development team, characterize the process, analysis the result and give recommendations
2. Coordinate different functional teams on assessment requirement
3. Review and analyze all DOE / staging builds SF data and feedback to process development team
4. Representatives in MRR
• Excellent analytical skills and knowledge
• Proficient in JMP, Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint, SAS & simulation skills is a plus
• Effective verbal and written communication skills
• Team player and capable to work cross functional globally
• Can multi-task on a regular basis
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Possesses ability to think creatively in order to solve problems
• 5+ years of experience in HDD industry. SF, HGA or Test experience is a plus
• Possesses detailed knowledge of magnetic recording technology
• Familiar with new process qualification (MRR) and new product qualification (PDR) procedure
ABOUT WESTERN DIGITAL
Western Digital Corporation is the world’s largest data storage company with a leading portfolio of HGST, SanDisk, G-Technology and WD brands covering flash and disk-based solutions. Deployed by the largest and most prominent organizations worldwide, Western Digital solutions are everywhere, touching lives and enabling great value from the data they possess.