JThe Director of Global Service and Supports responsible for executing the IT Services Support strategy and tactics that will improve the customer experience and build emotional loyalty allowing greater impact to overall sales and revenue. The focus is to drive the business forward in creating stronger relationships, converting more prospects to become customers, increasing sales, managing a large budget, creating operational efficiency, and lastly creating a fun and motivational environment that attracts the best of the best.
Duties and Responsibilities
Reporting to the VP, IT Operation, the duties and responsibilities of the Sr. Director / Director of Service and Support:
1. Developing and achieving IT Services and Support objectives and goals to support the organizational vision.
2. Managing and directing a team of Technical Support, Business Services and Service Resolution and Technical Processing Leaders while leading the development of the vision and strategy for the Sales & Service team.
3. Assisting in developing an annual business plan to incorporate best call center practices to meet market and company needs
4. Ensuring targeted service and performance standards are achieved or exceeded.
5. Executing tactical plans and initiatives that exceed customer expectations via phone, email and web resulting in increased customer satisfaction
6. That will be realized in lower attrition and higher productivity.
7. Executing additional projects such as synergy initiatives, service management and Service Now projects, etc.
8. Establishing and managing communication channels within and among departments, being the liaison to provide customer feedback to the Senior Management Team.
Desired Skills & Experience
1. Possess a Bachelor Degree or College Diploma in a relevant field preferred
2. Extensive experience in a leadership or management role.
3. Strong technical background
4. Previous experience with process improvement
Core Competency Requirements
1. Demonstrated interpersonal skills including, mentoring, coaching, presentation skills and the ability to interact with colleagues at all technical levels
2. Dynamic, energetic, motivated, positive outlook with the ability to multi-task and prioritize responsibilities
3. Ability to communicate with, understand the requirements of professional staff in area of specialty, and communicate these requirements to technical staff.
4. Work in a diverse global environment