Technician 2, Process Technician
Location: Seberang Perai Selatan, Penang
We deliver the possibilities of data. YOU define what’s possible.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist engineer for new
material/component first articles inspection and final buyoff.
- Assist engineer in continuous
improvement on direct/indirect material cost down, UPH & yield
- Assist engineer in
AI/engineering build, execute DOE/ evaluation and data collection.
- Manage engineer’s logistic needs.
- Any other duties assigned from
time base on schedule and unscheduled activities.
- Handle abnormal Lots disposition
- Diploma in
- 2+ years of process engineering
experience in semiconductor assembly and test manufacturing plant.
- Must have experience and knowledge
at FOL/EOL Assembly process.
- Create program, optimization and
manage golden recipe.
- Proficient in standard business
application software, Tools & standard engineering method (Word,
Excel, PowerPoint, JMP, DOE,).
- A proven desire to work as a team
member, both on the same team and outside of the team.
- Ability to troubleshoot and
- Ability to multi-task and meet
- Excellent English communication
(written and verbal) and interpersonal skills.
- Applicants must be willing to work
in Batu Kawan,Penang.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
ABOUT WESTERN DIGITAL
Western Digital Corporation is the world’s largest data storage company with a
leading portfolio of HGST, SanDisk, G-Technology and WD brands covering flash
and disk-based solutions. Deployed by the largest and most prominent
organizations worldwide, Western Digital solutions are everywhere, touching
lives and enabling great value from the data they possess.