Technician 4, Test Equipment maintenance
Location: Seberang Perai Selatan, Penang
We deliver the possibilities of data. YOU define what’s possible.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Performs electrical, mechanical or
software troubleshooting to determine problems in non-functioning test
- Monitoring Downtime of Machines,
RCA and containment action, counter measures.
- Dismantles, adjusts, repairs and
assembles equipment according to layout plans, blueprints, operating or
repair manuals, and/or rough sketches or drawings.
- Uses test and diagnostic equipment
to perform checkouts. May perform equipment modifications as directed by
- Knowledge in Excel, JMP,SPC, data
crunching and analytical troubleshooting skill.
- Performs Functional Test,
Self test, Burn in Oven & Chamber.
- Test operating unit to identify
defects, measure performance, determine need for adjustment and compliance
to tester and product specification.
- Recommend changes in tester design
or layout to simplify assembly and maintenance.
- Write technical reports, develop
charts, graphs to describe and illustrate a system's operating
characteristics, malfunctions and functional limitations.
- Familiar with PC system,
- Debugging software on Test
- Develop project to improve tester
hardware performance to improve First Pass Yield.
- Excellent teamwork and leadership
skills, ability to cooperate well with stakeholders under minimum
- Candidate must possess at least a
Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Engineering
(Electrical/Electronic), Engineering (Mechanical), Engineering
(Mechatronic/Electromechanical) or equivalent.
- At least 3 year(s) of working
experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Ability to troubleshoot and
analyze complex problems. Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
- Generic & Functional Skills /
- Knowledge in SSD or Memory will be
- Applicants must be willing to work
in Batu Kawan.
- Preferably Non-Executives
specializing in Engineering - Others or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
ABOUT WESTERN DIGITAL
Western Digital Corporation is the world’s largest data storage company with a
leading portfolio of HGST, SanDisk, G-Technology and WD brands covering flash
and disk-based solutions. Deployed by the largest and most prominent
organizations worldwide, Western Digital solutions are everywhere, touching
lives and enabling great value from the data they possess.