- BE degree in computer science or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- At least 5 years of overall experience in IT.
- At least 3 years of experience as Senior Systems Administrator supporting Vmware vSphere in a large multiple site enterprise environment.
- In depth experience with supporting Vmware vsphere, Microsoft Server OS, Active Directory and/or Redhat/Centos Linux OS.
- Self-driven and resourceful to achieve goals independently as well as work well in team.
- Flexibility to adjust to changing requirements, schedules and priorities.
- Understand current and future business requirements and ongoing IT issues to ensure business success.
- Methodical approach to problem solving and resolution.
- One or more Microsoft, Linux, Vmware certifications are preferred.
- Speak fluent English.
Western Digital Corporation is the world’s largest data storage company with a
leading portfolio of HGST, SanDisk, G-Technology and WD brands covering flash
and disk-based solutions. Deployed by the largest and most prominent
organizations worldwide, Western Digital solutions are everywhere, touching
lives and enabling great value from the data they possess.