ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Staff Engineer, Test Hardware Design
- the candidate will be part of the value chain developing SSD Testing Equipment and be the point of contact for hardware related functions.
- The local team is comprised of Test Equipment Engineers, Test Equipment Technicians, and Material Planners.
- Guidance of projects will initially come from our US based team in Milpitas, SDUS TEE.
- This hardware intensive role will be heavily involved in working with members of SDUS TEE and the local factory to resolve issues.
- The team will also work closely with SDUS TEE to gain the experience and knowledge to set up the infrastructure to support factory internal test equipment requirements.
- Bachelors and above in Electronics Engineering or any related field.
- Experienced in R&D field for 6 and above years.
- A proven desire to work as a team member, both on the same team and
outside of the team.
- Ability to troubleshoot and analyze complex problems.
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
- Excellent English communication (written and
verbal) and interpersonal skills.
Western Digital Corporation is the world’s largest data storage company with a
leading portfolio of HGST, SanDisk, G-Technology and WD brands covering flash
and disk-based solutions. Deployed by the largest and most prominent
organizations worldwide, Western Digital solutions are everywhere, touching
lives and enabling great value from the data they possess.