Technician 3, Facilities
Location: Batu Kawan, Penang
We deliver the possibilities of data. YOU define what’s possible.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· To carry out daily routine inspection on Facilities system such as Air Conditioning
System, Compressed Dry Air, PCW, Electrical Distribution Board, UPS and pump system.
· Performing operation, maintenance and troubleshooting electrical and mechanical system and also civil and structure systems.
· Able to operate electrical circuit breakers such as MCCB, ACB and etc.
· Able to troubleshoot and rectify field instruments issue.
· Schedule and plan daily activities as directed by Engineers or Manager.
· Supervise and monitor of all facilities control system including FMCS, BMS SCADA, HVAC, Ventilation, ion CDA and electrical systems.
· Electrical systems buy off and testing & commissioning for project hand over purposes.
· Maintaining the building utilities operations for the plant and ensuring the plants meets all
Municipal and government requirement such as DOSH, DOE, BOMBA and etc.
· Schedule and perform predictive/preventive maintenance for facilities electrical system and implement preventative maintenance program.
· Perform continuous electrical system improvement and cost saving project.
· Ensure compliance to ISO 14001 Environmental management system, ISO 9001 Quality,
OHSAS 18000 and customer standard.
· Responsible to maintaining facility engineering drawing, operation manual and SOP.
· Identifies and recommends opportunities for cost savings.
· Ensure plant utilities capacity track, maintain and sufficiency
· Plant facility system start-up and shutdown
· Attending to site matters and technical problems on site through necessary correspondences
with all parties inclusive.
· Communicate, cooperate and collaborate with various parties involved in the daily operation
issue, customer feedback, compliance, request and to ensure successful resolve, execution and implementation.
Project Testing and Commissioning
· Diploma in Electrical/Instrument/Electronic/Mechanical engineering or equivalent.
· Must have Electrical LV Chargeman AO/A4 certificate by Suruhanjaya Tenaga.
· At least have minimum 3-5 years working experience in facilities engineering or related field.
· In depth technical knowledge of facilities equipment such as chillers, cooling
· tower, pumps, AHU, MAU, FCU, dehumidifier, exhaust, FFU, PCW, heat exchanger,
· compressors, dryers, standby gen-set and etc.
· Knowledge in clean room design and control specification on particles, temperature, RH,
· air exchange and room differential pressure.
· In depth knowledge of Electrical engineering standard, municipal codes and legislation.
· Ability to effectively communicate with a wide variety of internal customer.
· Exposure to building management system (BMS) is strongly recommended.
· Experience in project management is a plus.
· Knowledge of ISO 9000, 14000 and OHSAS 18000 is preferred.
ABOUT WESTERN DIGITAL
Western Digital Corporation is the world’s largest data storage company with a leading portfolio of HGST, SanDisk, G-Technology and WD brands covering flash and disk-based solutions. Deployed by the largest and most prominent organizations worldwide, Western Digital solutions are everywhere, touching lives and enabling great value from the data they possess.