Senior Engineer, Test Engineering
Location: Batu Kawan, Penang
Req ID: JR-0000041706
We deliver the possibilities of data. YOU define what’s possible.
- Be responsible for packaged flash memory test program development, failure analysis and device debug
- Be responsible for NAND Product and Package Qual / Rel tests setup / eFA / Action Plan.
- Provide correct test conditions for advanced memories and define test flow for volume testing needs
- Product evaluation DOE of reliability / DPPM improvement and die sort yield improvement.
- Perform test time analysis to find the lowest cost test method while meeting aggressive quality goals;
- Develop testing methods to accelerate new products into high volume manufacturing
- Deliver a world-class throughput time on test code development to reach the most effective way of sample delivery TPT (ThroughPut Time)
- Contribute and drive projects assigned by global new product definition teams to bring new products to market.
- Electrical Engineering background with BS degree
- Ability to troubleshoot, analyze complex problems, multi-task and meet deadlines.
- Excellent English communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills
- Good team work, willing to learn, logical thinker
- Able to work under pressure
Western Digital, HGST, and SanDisk offers a highly competitive compensation package and great benefits. The company provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other legally protected status.