Location: Taipei, Taiwan
Req ID: JR-0000041249
We deliver the possibilities of data. YOU define what’s possible.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
This position is a Sales Operations Analyst in the Edge Sales Team. The team supports sales of Edge (Embedded) Components as well as NAND Flash wafers and Components (WCS).
- The Analyst will be responsible for assembling the WCS forecast and in quarter landings, and tracking progress by product type within each quarter.
- The Analyst will provide tactical support for daily operations as needed, interfacing with sales team, operations, BU and customer.
- In addition to WCS support, the Analyst will support the Taiwan/Korea/India/SEA/China Edge business but tracking in-quarter landing, providing operational support, and ensuring operational support (supply, on time delivery) where needed.
- the Analyst will be the regional SalesForce.com super user, providing training and local issue support, and helping with process improvement efforts.
- Ideal candidates will have a BS or a BA in Business or Operations, and also experience in sales operations in the Semiconductor, and ideally NAND Flash business.
- Understanding of semi products and operations and the business landscape are preferred.
- Good command of oral and written English.
- Logical thinking, good teamwork spirit and skillful in communication.
- Familiar with Salesforce or other CRM experience is a plus.