We deliver the possibilities of data. YOU define
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND
- Work with end users to define requirements for new automation
applications or enhancements to existing automation applications.
- Work with IT Operations team for level 1 support training
- Design and develop cost effective solutions to meet user
- Document and deploy applications in a timely fashion.
- Provide support for applications used in the factory operating
in a 24 x 7 fast moving environment.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or
related discipline is required. MS is a plus.
- A minimum of 4 or more years of experience in the development
of real-time automation applications including database and UI design.
- Programming Skills: Experience in using the Microsoft
Visual Studio development suite, including C#, ADO.NET and Team Foundation
- Database: Must have programming experience with MS SQL
and/or Oracle DB and writing stored procedures.
- Industry Standards: Understanding of SECS/GEM protocol
and/or other industrial automation standards is a plus.
- Written communication skills: Able to write clear
requirements documents, design documents, test plans and end-user
- Verbal communication skills: Able to present
requirements, designs, test plans and status to peers and management.
- Team Skills: The successful candidate must have
demonstrated successes in operating in a collaborative team development
Deployed by the most prominent
organizations worldwide, industry-leading WD-branded hard drives (HDDs), solid
state drives (SSDs) and personal storage solutions deliver the possibilities of
data and high value from the information they possess. WD, SanDisk, HGST and
G-Technology branded solutions position Western Digital Corporation as the
world’s largest data storage company.