We deliver the possibilities of data. YOU define what’s possible.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage WDC relationship with component level eco systems partners to make sure all WDC NAND components are supported by the leading 3rd party controller companies.
- Obtain and internally publish our partner roadmaps and identify and suggest trends upcoming trends in the market and implications to WDC.
- Support our partners with relevant information such as datasheets, applications notes etc.
- Support SanDisk component customers with all inquiries related to controllers and NAND.
- Support internal WDC teams with all inquiries related to 3rd party controller companies.
- Collect market information to support ongoing business as well as planning.
- Collect and report competitive information.
ABOUT WESTERN DIGITAL
Western Digital Corporation is the world’s largest data storage company with a leading portfolio of HGST, SanDisk, G-Technology and WD brands covering flash and disk-based solutions. Deployed by the largest and most prominent organizations worldwide, Western Digital solutions are everywhere, touching lives and enabling great value from the data they possess.
Western Digital is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. Western Digital does not unlawfully discriminate and complies with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO Is The Law poster: Equal Employment Opportunity Is The Law