We deliver the possibilities of data. YOU define what’s possible.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:.
- HVM HDD Process Engineering on Automation and Semiauto line.
- Responsible for monitoring yield, cycle time and excursion issue.
- Define control parameters to improve and maintain KPI stability in the cleanroom line.
- Ensuring that all parameters of process meet specified regulations.
- Investigates and solves complex customer and factory issues.
- Implements and validates new, complicated, software for assembly line.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical, Electrical Engineering or related fields
- A minimum of 1 – 5 years of experience in Process Engineer or related field
- New graduates are welcomed
- Skilled in HDD Manufacturing process knowledge, Analytical skill
- Previous experience as a Process Engineering
- Certificate in 8D Problem solving, Six Sigma
- Demonstrate a good level of English proficiency (written / verbal)
- Strong listening, communication, interpersonal and relational skills to develop a good relationship within the organization
Deployed by the most prominent organizations worldwide, industry-leading WD-branded hard drives (HDDs), solid state drives (SSDs) and personal storage solutions deliver the possibilities of data and high value from the information they possess. WD, SanDisk, HGST and G-Technology branded solutions position Western Digital Corporation as the world’s largest data storage company.