We deliver the possibilities of data. YOU define what’s possible.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Support the VP of Client Devices by directing the analytics and systems team in preparation, analysis, and presentation of data to enable optimal business decisions within a dynamic market
- Primary responsibilities include:
- Forecast the size of the market for all client products and key IT systems
- Maintain worldwide sales and marketing business intelligence tools and drive development of dashboards that promote action and self-guided analytics among field users
- Work with the business teams to define the appropriate unit/revenue plan and track progress, risk, and opportunities against the plan
- Support the monthly short-term forecasting process and work with multiple teams on 5 year forecast
- Prepare and deliver executive summaries of the data
- Work with cross functional organizations and third party analysts in validation of forecasting assumptions and recommend changes to the business as needed
- Determine and refine methodology used in data models
- Create unit and revenue forecast to be used in financial model
- BA/BS in related technical field with minimum of 10 years relevant experience
- MBA degree is preferred
- Experience in analytics, forecasting, and business marketing
- Experience managing business intelligence tools and databases to create actionable dashboards
- Technology industry experience preferred
ABOUT WESTERN DIGITAL
Western Digital Corporation is the world’s largest data storage company with a leading portfolio of HGST, SanDisk, G-Technology and WD brands covering flash and disk-based solutions. Deployed by the largest and most prominent organizations worldwide, Western Digital solutions are everywhere, touching lives and enabling great value from the data they possess.
Western Digital is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. Western Digital does not unlawfully discriminate and complies with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO Is The Law poster: Equal Employment Opportunity Is The Law
Western Digital participates in the E-Verify program in the US. For more information click here. Este empleador participa in E-Verify.