Principal Engineer, Firmware Engineering
Location: Bangalore India
Req ID: JR-0000041531
We deliver the possibilities of data. YOU define what’s possible.
Essentials Job Desicription:
Coordinate full cycle university recruiting events – campus registration, scheduling interviews, presentations, interviews on campus, campus events, conferences, candidate travel etc.
• Track and order all promotional and collateral materials for events.
• Support Talent Acquisition for full cycle candidate experience – interview schedules, travel, offers, etc.
• Perform various duties that support the recruitment function.
• Communicate professionally and maintain a high level of confidentiality at all times both internally and externally with our candidates and internal stake holders.
• Assist in the coordination of other recruiting and intern training activities as needed.
Bachelor's Degree in Business, Human Resources or related field.
5+ years of Human Resources experience with demonstrated emphasis on corporate recruiting and employment experience in a professional fast paced environment.
Ability to create operating practices to drive efficiency and success.
Attainment against hiring plans, diversity aspirations and standard measurements of success for UR
Effective strategic thinker, analytic, collaborative and self-driven
Exceptional oral and written communication skills with strong organizing and negotiation skills.
ABOUT WESTERN DIGITAL
Western Digital Corporation is the world’s largest data storage company with a leading portfolio of HGST, SanDisk, G-Technology and WD brands covering flash and disk-based solutions. Deployed by the largest and most prominent organizations worldwide, Western Digital solutions are everywhere, touching lives and enabling great value from the data they possess.