Location: Laguna Philippines
Req ID: JR-0000040907
We deliver the possibilities of data. We enable and foster talents for career growth providing equal opportunities to every individual.
1. Perform highly diversified duties to install and maintain production machines and equipment.
2. Perform mechanic skills including, but not limited to, mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic, troubleshooting and repair of production machines.
3. Read and interpret equipment manuals and work orders to perform required maintenance and repair.
4. Diagnose problems, replace or repair parts, test and make adjustments.
5. Perform regular preventive maintenance on machines
At least 2 years Technology course
Willing for shifting schedule
Able to Work during holidays
ABOUT WESTERN DIGITAL
Western Digital Corporation is the world’s largest data storage company with a leading portfolio of HGST, SanDisk, G-Technology and WD brands covering flash and disk-based solutions. Deployed by the largest and most prominent organizations worldwide, Western Digital solutions are everywhere, touching lives and enabling great value from the data they possess.