We deliver the possibilities of data. YOU define
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND
- Manages the short-term and
medium-range financial forecasting process.
- Reviews market data, internal
forecasts and industry trends to drive accurate forecasts.
- Reviews forecast accuracy vs
actuals and suggests optimization options.
- Works collaboratively with other
departments to drive process improvements to refine future modeling.
- The ideal candidate has a passion
for detailed planning, has strong process and organization skills and thrives
in a collaborative, fast-paced environment.
- BA/BS: Finance, business, economics, marketing,
sales/marketing operations, supply planning or related field
- 2-5+ years relevant experience as an analyst
- Sales forecasting experience preferred
- Advanced Excel skills required; visual analytics
and database tools experience a plus
- Technology market background preferred
- Strong analytics skills with the ability to
synthesize data from many sources and develop recommendations
- Critical thinker: Ability to analyze data and be
able to identify the key trends.
- Responsible, reliable, organized and accurate --
stands behind their work and meets deadlines
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation
ABOUT WESTERN DIGITAL
Western Digital Corporation is the world’s largest data
storage company with a leading portfolio of HGST, SanDisk, G-Technology and WD
brands covering flash and disk-based solutions.
Deployed by the largest and most prominent organizations worldwide, Western
Digital solutions are everywhere, touching lives and enabling great value from
the data they possess.
Western Digital is an equal opportunity employer. We are
committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all applicants and
Digital does not
unlawfully discriminate and complies
with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO Is The Law poster:
Employment Opportunity Is The Law.
Western Digital participates in the E-Verify program in the
US. For more information click here. Este empleador participa in E-Verify.