We deliver the possibilities of data. YOU define what’s possible.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Responsible for leading a team of 10+ engineers to support SanDisk NAND memory interactions, failure analysis and strategic customer specific characterization. The ideal candidate will work with customer interfacing groups and business units to help resolve blocking issues during product qualification as well as customer returns high volume manufacturing. Additionally responsible to collaborate within functional team to define and track characterization test plans through multiple stages of memory development cycles, from 1st silicon through internal qualification to mass production.
Responsible for all aspects of test development, silicon debug, design validation, test correlation, program revision control and tester/handler setup. Require familiarity of ATE memory testers such as Teradyne Magnum EV1/EV2/EV5, Advantest T5831/5833 and proficiency of hardware architecture and test development. Failure analysis and characterization of all memory technology and designs for logic/ functionality, performance, power consumption, timing and some aspects of reliability. Some level of customization of test coverage and defining test strategy for OEM specific customers. Maintain database of statistical data collection, KPI, analysis and prepare characterization report. Perform AC/DC and logic/data sheet characterization across process, operating voltage and temperature. Provide Product and Test engineering support for test screen implementation, solving production yield issues, design debug activity and failure analysis.
Demonstrated strong leadership and organizational skill set to drive multiple projects, each with different design targets, in tight schedule and across multiple geographies. Able to work across functions as a central resource between Design to Product/Test engineering, System engineering and Manufacturing on quality and test coverage initiatives. Some validations of custom design test sequences to support App Notes and System Engineering will be required. Additionally it is expected this position will assist Manufacturing on test reviews and provide cost/benefits of test coverage and quality initiatives.
- Requires MS/MBA/MA degree or equivalent with 12 or more years of related experience and 8 or more years of direct management experience.
- Strong skills of test program development on ATE, solid skills on Language C++/C#.
- Good understanding of basic logic operations, AC timings, DC parametric, and storage interface protocol.
- Require familiarity with common lab equipment such digital scope, logic analyzer, V/I sources.
- Require good written and verbal English and good communication skills.
- The ideal individual must have proven ability to achieve results in a fast moving, dynamic environment.
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and organizational skills.
- Comprehensive knowledge and understanding of division/business unit strategic objectives and goals.
- Excellent planning and problem solving skills with the ability to work in a fast paced and limited resource environment.
- Dynamic, motivated, and results oriented creative thinker.
ABOUT WESTERN DIGITAL
Western Digital Corporation is the world’s largest data storage company with a leading portfolio of HGST, SanDisk, G-Technology and WD brands covering flash and disk-based solutions. Deployed by the largest and most prominent organizations worldwide, Western Digital solutions are everywhere, touching lives and enabling great value from the data they possess.
Western Digital is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. Western Digital does not unlawfully discriminate and complies with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO Is The Law poster: Equal Employment Opportunity Is The Law
Western Digital participates in the E-Verify program in the US. For more information click here. Este empleador participa in E-Verify.