We deliver the possibilities of data. YOU define what’s possible.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Contributing to the HW design/architecture of next generation emulation/validation platforms.
- Demonstrated cross functional team management skills to supervise schematic, SI/PI and PCB implementation and coordinate mechanical, NPI/POM and validation activates.
- Own the overall hardware design/architecture and design constraints, as well as initial HW debug and validation.
- The successful candidate must be capable of implementing next generation technology. They must be able to solve problems daily, self-motivated, schedule time appropriately, manage diverse teams and overcome technical challenges related to HW systems. The ability to interface comfortably with cross functional teams and vendors is a must.
- Requires BS/MS degree or equivalent with 9 or more years of related experience.
- Experience with OrCAD, Allegro PCB
- Experience with high efficient switching power supply
- Experience designing hardware system with FPGAs and microcontrollers
- Customer-focused and highly motivated to resolve technical issues with the overarching goal of delivering quality platform to our customers
- Ability to prioritize and manage several tasks at once and meet deadlines.
- Must be detail-oriented with proven organizational and analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills as demonstrated by effectively working with multi-sites engineers, engineering, FPGA team, Product team, FW team and DV team.
- Ability to read, write and comprehend complex instructions, correspondence and documentation.
- Ability to plan and execute work independently coupled with strong judgment and time management skills.
- Ability to troubleshoot and analyze complex problems
- Experience high speed signals design and validating analog circuits including power supplies
- Understand Signal Integrity principles
- New hardware bring-up and hardware validation
- Experience with various storage interface PCIe/SATA/SAS/FC
- Experience with NAND Flash, DDR3/DDR4 and SSD is a plus.
ABOUT WESTERN DIGITAL
Western Digital Corporation is the world’s largest data storage company with a leading portfolio of HGST, SanDisk, G-Technology and WD brands covering flash and disk-based solutions. Deployed by the largest and most prominent organizations worldwide, Western Digital solutions are everywhere, touching lives and enabling great value from the data they possess.
Western Digital is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. Western Digital does not unlawfully discriminate and complies with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO Is The Law poster: Equal Employment Opportunity Is The Law
Western Digital participates in the E-Verify program in the US. For more information click here. Este empleador participa in E-Verify.