• Utilize extensive experimental trainings in electronic thin film material/wafer process, characterization, and data analysis to architect, design, and develop integrated wafer processes/process flow for Perpendicular magnetic recording (PMR);
• Utilize knowledge of nanoscale devices and magnetic media to qualify building blocks for PMR device;
• Apply theoretical background in physics, including knowledge of optics, electromagnetism, quantum mechanics, and solid-state physics, to define optical and magnetic requirements; Translate these needs into physical requirements for the wafer processes;
• Work with module process development and manufacture engineering teams to develop processes to satisfy design requirements;
• Manage and control WIP for process and product development; set up process route for product and process development;
• Correlate the performance to wafer processes;
• Identify processes and parameters improvement needs; drive the improvement plans to satisfy customer needs.