Technician 4, Manufacturing Equipment Maintenance
Location: Seberang Perai Selatan, Penang
We deliver the possibilities of data. YOU define what’s possible.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- · Support Equipment Engineering team to meet the goals on Die Prep which are Machine Down time; Utilization; MTBA / MTBF, QUALITY improvement
- · Follow equipment specification to do machine installation & buy off.
- · Ensure equipment in good performance to meet the goals on quality, yield, cost, utilization and cycle time.
- · Support the Production Line. Report online machine status and issue to Senior Tech and Engineer.
- · Perform assembly equipment conversion and set up. Observe 5S on daily job to ensure the continued and smooth production line.
- · Able to conduct trainings to Operator on machine operation and skill improvement.
- · Able to replace spare parts and machine buy off
- · Experience in Backgrind (DISCO Machines), SAW (DISCO Machines), Taping (Nitto Machines)
- · Experience in DAF Laser (DISCO Machines), SD Laser (DISCO Machines), Die Separator (DISCO Machines)
ABOUT WESTERN DIGITAL
Western Digital Corporation is the world’s largest data storage company with a leading portfolio of HGST, SanDisk, G-Technology and WD brands covering flash and disk-based solutions. Deployed by the largest and most prominent organizations worldwide, Western Digital solutions are everywhere, touching lives and enabling great value from the data they possess.