Req ID: JR-0000040812
We deliver the possibilities of data. YOU define what’s possible.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Work closely with Contract Manufactures (CM’s), Procurement (US and Asia), Receiving (US), and Planning (Asia).
• Ensure that Purchase Orders (PO) and Goods Receipts (GR) are properly matched and processed (3-way/2-way match).
• Analyze AP aging reporting and open GR report to solve pending issues independently.
• Complete monthly vendor reconciliations and related GL Account reconciliations.
• Fulfill specific service level requirements.
• Assists AP Management with ad hoc tasks as assigned.
• BS/BA degree or equivalent with 3 or more years of accounting experience in multinational company or shared services center.
• Outstanding performer and obtain recognition in current jobs.
• High integrity, team work spirit, stable and be able to work under pressure
• Self-motivated, discipline, has ability to settle the problem independently
• Excellent communication (written and verbal English skills) and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
• Familiar with SAP or similar ERP system.
ABOUT WESTERN DIGITAL
Western Digital Corporation is the world’s largest data storage company with a leading portfolio of HGST, SanDisk, G-Technology and WD brands covering flash and disk-based solutions. Deployed by the largest and most prominent organizations worldwide, Western Digital solutions are everywhere, touching lives and enabling great value from the data they possess.