• Perform Failure Analysis, find Root Cause and develop Corrective Action Plan.
• Debugging the board and find the root cause in production line.
• Quick learning of Circuits and Troubleshooting Principles when the new product introduced.
• Being responsible for all test reject WIP and reducing in to minimum level.
• Good experience in handling Repair Station equipments & Accessories.
• Preparing trouble shooting guide for test error codes.
• To maintain the Document & Checklist.
• Train new Technician in Failure Analysis & Rework methods.
• Work with other members of the team to improve our processes, tools, methods, effectiveness, and efficiency.
• Provide technical leadership and Engineering support in the production process and achieve the testing outputs.
• Provide technical support on equipment failures.
• Document preparations for new products and engineering changes.
• Candidate must possess at least diploma in Electronics & Electrics, Mechanical, Mechatronics Engineering or any related field.
• Have good understanding of test processes and methodology and hold better debugging skills.
• System integration to leverage technology and reduce production down time.
• Support product related issues and suggest solutions.
ABOUT WESTERN DIGITAL
Western Digital Corporation is the world’s largest data storage company with a leading portfolio of HGST, SanDisk, G-Technology and WD brands covering flash and disk-based solutions. Deployed by the largest and most prominent organizations worldwide, Western Digital solutions are everywhere, touching lives and enabling great value from the data they possess.