We deliver the possibilities of data. YOU define what’s possible.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Outbound prospecting in assigned territory to generate qualified meetings through cold calling, responding to inbound calls, following up leads from marketing programs, sales campaigns, and target account prospecting in the media and entertainment and other high data/content production accounts in the region.
- Work with assigned Partners and Resellers in territory to provide day to day sales support and information related to G Technology products.
- Identify, qualify and set appointments for outside sales, Account Executives.
- Work with Partners and Resellers on new prospective and markets and clients execute outbound calling campaigns to set qualified meetings.
- Achieve or exceed monthly targets for establishing qualified meetings for Account Executives.
- Daily use of sales enablement tools including but not limited to Salesforce.com, Zoominfo.com, Linked in Sales Navigator, InsideSales.com and business intelligence tools and report on all sales activities and results using salesforce.com.
- Learn and maintain in-depth knowledge of G Technology storage products.
- Keep up to date on industry trends, competitions positioning within marketplace.
ABOUT WESTERN DIGITAL
Western Digital Corporation is the world’s largest data storage company with a leading portfolio of HGST, SanDisk, G-Technology and WD brands covering flash and disk-based solutions. Deployed by the largest and most prominent organizations worldwide, Western Digital solutions are everywhere, touching lives and enabling great value from the data they possess.
Western Digital is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. Western Digital does not unlawfully discriminate and complies with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO Is The Law poster: Equal Employment Opportunity Is The Law