We deliver the possibilities of data. YOU define what’s possible.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Candidate will take the best practices in the industry for emulation platforms and apply them to create a world-class emulation center in Silicon Valley, California.
- In addition to picking up the support of existing capacity, candidate will work with other managers world-wide to enable emulation/prototyping platforms in a highly efficient and cost-effective way.
- A successful lead would be able to work hands on on the emulation systems as well as provide long-term strategic directions and work collaboratively with other team members to implement their vision of a highly effective system.
- Experience with emulation in various applications like ICE and Simulation Acceleration is preferred.
- Any prior experience with job queuing of emulation jobs would be a big plus, as well as experience with multiple emulation systems like Palladium, Veloce, Zebu and home-grown FPGA based systems.
ABOUT WESTERN DIGITAL
Western Digital Corporation is the world’s largest data storage company with a leading portfolio of HGST, SanDisk, G-Technology and WD brands covering flash and disk-based solutions. Deployed by the largest and most prominent organizations worldwide, Western Digital solutions are everywhere, touching lives and enabling great value from the data they possess.
Western Digital is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. Western Digital does not unlawfully discriminate and complies with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO Is The Law poster: Equal Employment Opportunity Is The Law
Western Digital participates in the E-Verify program in the US. For more information click here. Este empleador participa in E-Verify.