We deliver the possibilities of data. YOU define what’s possible.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
As a member of a high-performance engineering team developing leading-edge enterprise-level Solid State Drives, you will:
- configure, bring up, and maintain PC’s and lab equipment including proprietary bench-level and rack-level testers
- manage the allocation of SSD drive populations within the team and across the various test platforms
- coordinate the calibration of off-the-shelf bench equipment, proprietary testers, and oven chambers
- work with the engineering team to execute SSD test runs, communicate status, and document results
- The ideal candidate will have six or more years of related experience with a working familiarity with PC hardware and software, networking configuration, Windows, and Linux.
- A strong work ethic, the ability to work independently, and the ability to work closely with your teammates are critical.
ABOUT WESTERN DIGITAL
Western Digital Corporation is the world’s largest data storage company with a leading portfolio of HGST, SanDisk, G-Technology and WD brands covering flash and disk-based solutions. Deployed by the largest and most prominent organizations worldwide, Western Digital solutions are everywhere, touching lives and enabling great value from the data they possess.
Western Digital is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. Western Digital does not unlawfully discriminate and complies with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO Is The Law poster: Equal Employment Opportunity Is The Law
Western Digital participates in the E-Verify program in the US. For more information click here. Este empleador participa in E-Verify.