This job posting is no longer active
- In this position the individual will be responsible for defining, developing, executing, and automating NAND flash memory reliability test; analyze & report data following predefined test flow.
- The candidate will push the performance and reliability envelope of flash memory as used in best-in-class high-density storage application.
- The individual will communicate & work with members from memory reliability, and system groups.
- To ensure timely product device support, memory qualification, and ramp of BiCS volume production
- The candidate will use expertise in NAND device physics and computer science to develop different trim and parameter optimization automation, push the performance and reliability envelope of flash memory as used in best-in-class high-density storage application.
- In this position the candidate will be part of a team that sits at the hub of activity between storage business units, technology development, memory design, and manufacturing.