Senior Technical Account Manager
We deliver the possibilities of data. YOU define what’s possible.
Technical Account Manager (TAM) consults closely with Premier customers to ensure their satisfaction and ROI with Tegile Intelliflash products, services, and support. You are the customer’s primary liaison post-sale, and are accountable for identifying and directly addressing all business and technical issues impacting the productive use of provided solutions. TAMs must engage resources across the entire Tegile organization when necessary in-order to ensure issue resolution.
In addition, TAMs work proactively with Premier customers and accounts teams to expand Tegile platform adoption and standardization, driving relationships at every level internally and externally to advocate Tegile technology solutions and influence change. In addition to customer facing activities, TAMs report key account metrics and insight to assigned Premier customers, and as appropriate and expected internally.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Establish long-term relationships within assigned accounts while developing an understanding of the client’s strategic at tactical goals and how Tegile’s portfolio can fit into their strategy
.· Collaborate with cross-functional Tegile teams which could consist of Tegile consultants, engineers, product management and support staff.
· Maintain current, high-level technical knowledge of the entire Tegile product line and future product direction
.· Manage and drive competing requests across simultaneous client engagements.
· Provide clear and constructive product feedback to Tegile Account teams, Customer Support, Product Management, and Engineering teams based on customer use-cases and requirements.
· Understand the customer’s high-level business challenges while functioning as an advisory resource for “Best Practices” and driving adoption of Tegile solutions within accounts.
QUALIFICATIONS & Education:
· BS or MBA with 10+ years of experience required in a related function.
· Direct customer advocacy and engagement experience in a post-sales or professional services function in a global environment, specifically supporting US based customers.
· Demonstrated ability and experience in customer-facing positions as a customer advocate and have successfully managed critical customer engagements.
· Must be a fast learner with the ability to communicate complex technical issues to a variety of audiences from a C-level to a technical administrator level.
· Background in storage, data center infrastructure, operating systems, and customer support.
· Strong business acumen and problem-solving skills with the ability to influence internal and external stakeholders at all levels.
· Must be as effective working independently as in a global, remote team setting.
· Strong organizational skills with the ability to manage competing client demands.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills, presentation and interpersonal skills including the ability to interact, communicate and build relationships with CxO level personnel.
Expertise in VMware, Microsoft products, ZFS, Citrix, and/or Cisco, UCS preferred